Covid19 Safety Measures at the B&B
Here are some of the protective measures we have in place to ensure everyone remains safe during your visit with us.
- We are accepting B&B bookings but only at half capacity.
- Mandatory masks in indoor public areas.
- Our common areas are closed, including the dining areas but a take – out breakfast is available between 8-9am each morning.
- We’ve installed physically distanced hammocks and lawn chairs outside for our guests to enjoy the picturesque countryside.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are located in the main entrance and throughout the building.
HARVEST SPA UPDATE
ALL REGULAR SERVICES CAN RESUME THIS FRIDAY JULY 17 2020 FOR PHASE 3!
FOR YOUR SAFETY WE ARE FOLLOWING STRICT GUIDELINES AND HAVE IMPLEMENTED OUR OWN SAFETY MEASURES AS WELL
- Our online booking system will remain down so we can ensure we limit the number of clients in the building, have extra time to sanitize and circulate the air between appointments, and have the ability to do assessments over the phone prior to booking.
- We will limit the number of appointments each day and we will not be booking two appointments at one time unless the two people reside at the same address or are within the same social circle.
One thing remains certain, we will be greeting you all with gratitude and smiling eyes, as our actual smiles will be covered by the new mandatory masks.
We may not be excited about all these new guidelines and protocols but there is one big change which we are very excited about!!! It’s how we’ve been keeping ourselves busy since the closure. We cannot wait to reveal our recent SPA EXPANSION! Which will include 1000 sq feet of extra space including an executive lounge treatment room complete with a private movie theatre and a beautiful fireplace. We expect to have this new wing open by late July! We look forward to working in, and sharing these new spaces with you.
To book your next appointment call us at: 705.434.0844
Enjoy over 180 years of local history in our family owned boutique B&B which was the former home of T.P. Loblaw. Our country estate offers historically appointed guest rooms, a heritage banquet hall, a fully licensed bar & full service organic day spa!